Improving Income & Employment Opportunities Globally
- Webcraft Worldwide – The main activity here is the sharing of the concept of webcraft. Our overall mission is to improve income & employment opportunities globally through promoted awareness of the need for, and training in, digital skills, as part of RSA-led social-enterprise projects.
- Webcraft for Beginners – The main activity here is the teaching of the ten disciplines of webcraft via online course delivery system, as part of RSA-led social-enterprise projects.
- Webcraft Resources – This will be the main hub (portal) from which ‘Webcraft Worldwide’ & ‘Webcraft for Beginners’ activities will emanate. Also… this portal will provide web presence development strategies, methods, guides, tools and training essential to businesses wanting to succeed online in today’s global digital marketplace.
The ‘Webcraft Resources’ portal will have two types of user; 1) Business Owners & 2) School, College & University Students.
- Business Owners: seeking either DIY (do-it-yourself) or DFY (done-for-you) solutions.
- School, College & University Students: seeking a web presence development topic they want to learn how to do.
The ‘Webcraft Resources’ portal will be accessible via desktop and mobile devices. All content (books, courses, guides, worksheets, etc) will be delivered digitally in various formats; video, audio & text. This dedicated online resource will offer web advice and a wide variety of web services including search engine optimization and marketing consultancy.
- High quality video training modules.
- Extensive library of books & guides plus worksheets to aid productivity.
- Online community of students, tutors and industry experts.
- Specialist software.
- Regular updates.